As you know, we have officially reopened all of our campuses for in-person worship. Services are at 10 and 11:30am online and at our Lakeland and Highland Colony campuses. We want to assure you that we are taking every precaution to provide a safe and sanitary environment for your family to worship in.
During this time, church looks a little bit different than it did before. We feel a responsibility to lead our community by showing them how to hold gatherings safely. We take this responsibility seriously and are setting a high standard to provide a spacious, safe, and sanitary environment to worship in. Below are the key points on how we are offering a safe, sanitary, and spacious environment.
- We are offering two services at 10am and 11:30am.
- The buildings are sanitized before, during, and after every service — everything from restrooms, doorknobs, and even seating.
- While we have the world’s best greeters and ushers, there aren’t any high-fives, “Shake three people’s hands and tell them you love them” going on. There is a wave and joy, but social distancing is taking place.
- Hand sanitizers and masks available to those who need them.
- Families are asked to sit 6 feet apart. Rows and sections are blocked off to help us ensure we are social distancing.
- Every staff member and volunteer’s temperature are taken at the door. We ask everyone who has symptoms of any kind to stay home.
While our doors are open for a worship experience at our physical location, we are not asking for a rush back to church. We encourage everyone who feels they need to stay home to continue worshipping online! We have built a strong online campus and our services will continue to be streamed to our YouTube channel, Facebook page, website, and Word of Life app for you to be able to experience an amazing service with us wherever you are!